welcome to Maryam blog. Here you will find the knowledge about the topics related to current affairs and article on different topics. Thanks>

Sunday, October 25, 2020

Physical activity | Importance of physical activities in child development

physical-activity-for-kids-physical-activities-for-preschoolers-indoors-why-is-physical-activity-important-for-children-exercise-for-kids-physical-activity;

In my professional skill this research of motivate students for physical activity added lot of things. Encourage your kids to tell the daily routine of their day spend at home or at an institution. Develop an atmosphere where he feels secure in expressing their likes, dislikes or concerns because when a child shares their feelings, he will be able to find their solution also.
Research improves teaching ability:-
Handle the class in an effective way.
Engage the students in class.
Encourage students to get education. 
Perform physical activities in class to make the lesson effective and engaging.
Involve all students in class activity and ask questions frequently to students so that they attend lecture in an effective way.
Take test after 3 to 4 days so that students learns properly Keep an eye on students to Get results frequently.
Discuss about the weekly lecture with students.

Observation During research:- Most of the students don't study well, by teaching them at whiteboard and books only. They learn by doing practical work more efficiently rather than by taking lecture at classroom in a formal way. So, I gathered many ideas to teach them in different way and than implement them at my class students to manage my students towards study. Implementation of suggestions:- I applied some of the suggestions given by my colleague, to arrange physical activity to class. I have seen massive response in my students and many dull students of my class enjoy physical activity and learn their lesson regularly now. So, this method of arrange physical activity for children works a lot. Briefly description about work:-
physical-activity-for-kids-physical-activities-for-preschoolers-indoors-why-is-physical-activity-important-for-children-exercise-for-kids-physical-activity;

The participants of the projects are the  students that  are not learning their lesson regularly.  That attend their daily lecture with dull mind and energy, and not learns their lesson properly each day.
I teach the students of class 5 in my school and took science period. 30% pf my students are not actives learners and are not learning well. So my goal is to improve them. To find those students, I have arrange test at my class 1st(first) test was sudden and most of the students are not performing well in this test then after 3, 4 days I have arranged a regular test that was announced and most of the students attempt the test with wise mind and prepared the test and achieve good marks by taking that test I am able to find the targeted student of my class which I have to work more. Those students that have taken good marks in the class test are moved in regular way and those students that don't get good marks are sitting separately in class and I have started working on them. I have arrange classes for them. In those classes I teach them by physical activity at class and they perform well.
I gave them lesson regularly and lesson are delivered by performing physical activity either outside or inside the class. After 2, 3 days when I have taken test of them. Only 1 student got full marks and other students got 90% marks. They learn well and improvment is seen in their marks. This helps me a lot to work on my students. I work hard on those students again, listen to them and tried them to study like that remembere the lesson in their mind. And after that by taking test after 5 days. 3 students got full marks and 1 student got 90% marks nd other 1 student got 80% marks. So, by performing these activities 1have achieve 92% of my result which is pretty good.




Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels